A multiple arcade machine emulator
25/10/02 - YAAME 0.3 released
New games :
Several more games now support sound :
- Jumping Jack
AY-8910 emulation improved somewhat
Sprite/background priorities fixed in Mr. Do's Castle and Do! Run Run
- Anteater and Super Cobra
This will probably be the last release of YAAME.
26/11/01 - YAAME 0.2 released
New games (sorted by arcade hardware) :
Several games now support sound :
- Amidar (Amidar and Turtles)
- Anteater (Anteater and Super Cobra)
- Mr Do's Castle (Mr Do's Castle and Do! Run Run)
- Mr. Do!
The new source is also available
- Mr. Do!
- Mr. Do's Castle and Do! Run Run
- Amidar and Turtles
- Galaxian, War of the Bugs and Pac-man bootleg
I need some help emulating the Z80 CTC (for the Bally/Midway MCR
games). If anyone has some docs on it, could they please e-mail me?
2/7/01 - YAAME 0.1 source code released
The YAAME source code is now available, with a crappy mini-guide 'How
to write a YAAME driver', and the bonus of an Amidar driver.
30/6/01 - YAAME 0.1 released
Emulates four sets of arcade hardware :
- Phoenix (Phoenix and Pleiads)
- Space Invaders (Space Invaders I & II, and Earth Invasion)
- Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong and Radar Scope)
- Galaxian (Galaxian, War Of The Bugs, and Pac-Man bootleg)